Carman Ranch Direct
Why a Meat Buying Club?
The Carman Ranch Direct provides communities in the greater Portland area with access to smaller quantities of our 100% grass-fed and finished beef than traditionally available through our cow-share program. In addition, the buying club will feature a selection of other pasture-raised foods from Wallowa County producers. As a buying club member, you provide us with the opportunity to feed you the most flavorful, affordable, healthy, and humanely raised meats available.
How It Works
Members can sign up for a recurring monthly delivery, or select individual items from the web store with no minimum purchase and no long-term commitment.
Where You Get It
Our central pick-up location in inner SE Portland has been chosen with you in mind; it is our hope that one of our generous windows of time (on a weekend or weekday) will suit your schedule.
- Southeast Portland : The Redd on Salmon, 1140 SE 7th Ave, every Friday and Saturday
What you Get
As a Carman Ranch Direct buying club member, you’ll have exclusive access to a variety of products from several Wallowa County producers. All meat available for sale through the buying club is raised by our Wallowa County friends and neighbors who share our high ethical standards in raising animals. Meat seasonally available through the club will include: Pork, chicken, lamb, goat and eggs. Goat, lamb and beef will always be 100% grassfed. Chicken and pork will be fed a ration of no soy, no GMO feed based on locally grown grains.
We have no doubt you’ll be able to taste the difference in the quality of this meat!
To get started
- Click here to be directed to the webstore and view the offerings.
- Click the top right hand corner to “Sign in to Start Your Selection.”
- Join the Carman Ranch Direct buying club by creating an account.
- Select the pickup time most convenient for you. Deliveries will be made every 4 weeks to this location.
- Browse the Share Options and choose one. (Members must choose a monthly share to belong to the Carman Ranch Direct buying club, but they are free to switch share options as frequently as desired.)
- Select "Debit on Delivery" as your payment plan.
- Create a username and password.
- Make your payment for the share(s) you selected.
- Once you’ve created an account, you can select items from web store for purchase.
Email Ellen with any questions or comments: